Hello senior parents,
We hope this correspondence finds you well! The following information outlines the details and logistics for the upcoming CCSD graduation parade celebration coming up on the 5th of June at 3:00 p.m.
Parade Route and Details: Included in this packet are the numbers for each student. This is the number that corresponds with your staging time.
- Staging will occur on 4th and 5th Street between Harwood and Deer Street (Staging to be ran by Kiwanis).
- To access the staging area, turn off Third Street on to Claypool (by Prineville Insurance). Parade vehicles will then turn left onto 4th street and pick up their number at the Kiwanis table.
- Please see the following schedule to find out when you are supposed to enter the staging area:
- #1-45, #91-135 @1:30 p.m.
- #46-90, #136-180 @1:50 p.m.
ROUTE (MAP ALSO INCLUDED)
- 3 p.m. parade will start on the corner of 4th and Deer St. and travel east down 4th St. to Fairview St.
- Parade will turn south on Fairview St. and continue on Fairview St. all of the way to Lynn Blvd.
- Next, the parade crosses Lynn Blvd into the Carey Foster entrance of the Crook County Fairgrounds.
PRIOR to entering the Fairgrounds, if you do not wish to participate in the stage walk, you may exit the parade by turning right onto Lynn Blvd. There will be signage for clarification. Otherwise, enter the fairgrounds through the Carrie Foster entrance.
- Parade will wind through fairgrounds and exit crossing Fairgrounds Rd. into the HS parking lot (this route will be clearly marked and easy to follow).
- Graduates walking across the stage will follow directions as to when to exit vehicle and where to stand.
- We are making every effort to adhere to state guidelines concerning gathering numbers and social distancing protocol.
- After crossing the stage, the graduate will return to their vehicle (waiting in the pick-up area) and exit school property.
- There will be a professional photographer to take pictures of every graduate receiving their diploma.
- If a parent wants to see their graduate receive their diploma, they need to be in the graduate’s vehicle.
- Spectating from outside the vehicle is prohibited anywhere on school property.
- No additional vehicles allowed into the HS parking lot.
- Places for community to spectate using social distancing guidelines: 4th street, Fairview, Fairgrounds.
- The names of the graduates will be read over speaker systems at the following sites: Foundry Four (on 4th street) and Pioneer HS (corner of 1st and Fairview).
- Following the parade, we will air our virtual graduation ceremony on YOUTUBE. We will send links on remind, email, and posted on our social media outlets. Additionally, we will post footage of the parade!
Please contact us at CCHS should you have further questions! Best, CCHS Leadership