Transcript Request

  • Official transcripts for college applications/admissions must be requested through the counseling center or you can fill out the transcript request form and submit to the counseling center: Click here
  • Transcripts for OSAC Scholarship or Oregon Promise applications must be uploaded through CCHS counselors.
  • Request College Transcript for COCC, Eastern Oregon University, Klamath Community College, Lane Community College, Linn Benton Community College, Oregon Institute of Technology: Click here
  • College credit received through other community colleges must be requested directly from that institution.
  • AP Credit – must be requested through College Board: Click here


Crook County High School

1100 SE Lynn Boulevard

Prineville, Oregon | 97754

P (541) 416-6900

F (541) 416-6913